Check the list of 2013 Bank holidays in Thailand.
- List of Legal Holidays to be Observed by the Bank of Thailand and Financial Institutions in Thailand During the Year 2013.
|Thailand Bank Holidays 2013|
|January||1||Tuesday||New Year’s Day|
|February||25||Monday||Makha Bucha Day|
|April||8||Monday||Substitution for Chakri Day|
|April||16||Tuesday||Substitution for Songkran Festival*|
|May||1||Wednesday||National Labour Day|
|May||6||Monday||Substitution for Coronation Day|
|May||24||Friday||Wisakha Bucha Day|
|July||1||Monday||Mid Year Closing Day|
|July||22||Monday||Asarnha Bucha Day **|
|August||12||Monday||H.M. the Queen’s Birthday|
|December||5||Thursday||H.M. the King’s Birthday|
|December||31||Tuesday||New Year’s Eve|
- For financial institutions in Narathiwat, Pattani, Yala, and Satun, an extra holiday is given for the Eidilfitri Day (Ramadan Day) announced by the Sheikhul Islam Office if it does not fall on any of the holidays listed above or Saturday and Sunday.
- * The Bank of Thailand announces only one substitution for Songkran Festival (i.e. 16 April 2013). The announcement has been made in accordance with the Cabinet’s Resolution on 3 February 2004, i.e., no more than one substitution will be given for any holidays that take place at the weekend.
- ** Effective from B.E. 2550 onwards, the Asarnha Bucha Day is prescribed as a holiday, in replacement of the Buddhist Lent Day.
- For more detail Visit : Bank of Thailand.
- For Public Holidays in Thailand visit Thailand holidays 2013.
- Check Stock Exchange Holidays in Thailand SET holidays 2013 Here.