Check 2013 Public Holidays Declared by Kerala Government in India.
- General Holidays, Restricted Holidays and Public Holidays for the year 2013 – declared by the Kerala Government.
- Under the explanation of section 25 of the negotiable instruments act 1881(Act No.XXVI of 1881) read with notification no.20/25/26/Pub-1 dt.8.6.1957 of the government of Kerala are hereby pleased to declare that in addition to Sundays,expressly defined as Public Holidays in the said explanation, the fillowing days shall be Public Holidays Under N.I.Act for the calender year 2013.
- Kerala Government Order – G.O.(P) No. 277/2012/GAD.
- Find day and date of holidays like Thiruvonam, First Onam, Ugadi, Good Friday, Sri Krishnashtami, Id-Ul-Fitr, Ganesh Chaturthi, Mahatma Gandhi Jayanthi, Vijaya Dashami, Diwali, Christmas and many more.
|Kerala (India) – Public Holidays 2013|
|April||1||Monday||Annual Closing of Bank’s Accounts|
|August||22||Thursday||Shree Narayana Guru Jayanthi|
|September||21||Saturday||Shree Narayana Guru Samadhi Day|
|September||30||Monday||Half Year Closing of Bank’s Accounts|
|October||2||Wednesday||Mahatma Gandhi Jayanthi|
|October||16||Wednesday||Bakri Id ( Idul Zuha )*|
|Holidays On Sunday|
- * Subject to change depending on the sighting of the moon.
- For more detail information visit : Kerala Government.
- For Bank Holidays in Karnataka Holidays.BanksTracker.com Click Here