Check 2013 public holidays declared by Tamil Nadu government in India.
- Public Holidays under Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 for the State Government Offices and all Commercial Banks including Co-operative Banks in Tamil Nadu for the year 2013.
- G.O.Ms.No.994, Public (Misc) Department, dated 20.10.2011.
- Reserve Bank of India letter reference No. HRMD (Che)/ 7576/03.02.091/2011-12 dated 09.05.2012.
- All Saturdays and Sundays in the year 2013.
- Under the “Explanation” to section 25 of the Negotiable Instruments Act,1881 (Central Act XXVI of 1881) read with Notification of the Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, No.20-25-26, Public-1, dated the 8th June, 1957, the Government of Tamil Nadu hereby declares, that in addition to “Sundays” expressly defined as Public Holidays in the said “Explanation” the following days shall be Public Holidays for the year 2013.
Find day and date of holidays like Pongal, Telugu New Year’s Day, Ugadi, Good Friday, Sri Krishnashtami, Id-Ul-Fitr, Ganesh Chaturthi, Mahatma Gandhi Jayanthi, Vijaya Dashami, Diwali, Christmas and many more.
|Tamil Nadu (India) – Holidays 2013|
|January||1||Tuesday||New Year Day|
|January||25||Friday||Milad-Un-Nabi ( Id-E-Milad )|
|April||1||Monday||Annual Closing of Bank’s Accounts|
|April||11||Thursday||Telugu New Year’s Day/Ugadi|
|April||14||Sunday||Tamil New Year’s Day and Dr. B.R.Ambedkar’s Birthday|
|September||30||Monday||Half year closing day|
|October||2||Wednesday||Mahatma Gandhi Jayanthi|
|October||16||Wednesday||Bakri Id ( Idul Zuha )|
- For more detail information visit : Tamil Nadu Government website.
- For Bank Holidays in Tamil Nadu Holidays.BanksTracker.com Click Here