Check the list of 2013 holidays for Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
- Trading Holidays for the calendar year 2013.
- All Sundays and Saturdays are holidays.
|Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) Holidays 2013|
|October||2||Wednesday||Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti|
Trading Hours –
Trading on the BOLT System is conducted from Monday to Friday between 9:15 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. normally.
|Trading Hours in BSE|
|Pre-open Trading Session||09:00 – 09:15|
|Trading Session||09:15 – 15:30|
|Position Transfer Session||15:30 – 15:50|
|Closing Session||15:50 – 16:05|
|Option Exercise Session||16:05|
- Muhurat Trading shall be held on Sunday, November 03, 2013 (Diwali – Laxmi Puja). Timings of Muhurat Trading shall be notified subsequently.
- The Exchange may alter / change any of the above Holidays, for which a separate circular shall be issued in advance
- For more detail Visit : Bombay Stock Exchange.
- For gazetted public holidays in India click Holidays 2013 .