Check the list of 2013 holidays for Thailand Stock Exchange (SET).
- Holiday list of Thailand Stock Exchange (SET)in the year 2013.
- Check detail information about trading hours, bank holidays, trading Procedure in Thailand.
|Thailand Stock Exchange Holidays 2013|
|January||1||Tuesday||New Year Day|
|February||25||Monday||Makha Bucha Day|
|April||8||Monday||Praphutthayotfachulalok, The Great and The Chakri Day (Substitution)|
|April||16||Tuesday||Substitution for Songkran Festival (Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 April)|
|May||1||Wednesday||National Labour Day|
|May||6||Monday||Substitution for Coronation Day (Sunday 5 May)|
|May||24||Friday||Wisakha Bucha Day|
|July||1||Monday||Mid Year’s Closing Day|
|July||22||Monday||Asarnha Bucha Day|
|August||12||Monday||H.M. The Queen’s Birthday|
|October||23||Wednesday||King Chulalongkorn Memorial Day|
|December||5||Thursday||H.M. the King’s Birthday|
|December||31||Tuesday||New Year’s Eve|
Trading Hours –
Trading on the SET is conducted on all bank business days, normally from Monday through Friday. Each day there are two trading sessions: morning and afternoon.
|Pre-opening I||9:30 – 10:00||T1 is the random opening time between 9:55 – 10:00|
|Morning Trading Session||10:00 – 12:30||Morning trading session|
|Intermission||12:30 – 14:00||Intermission|
|Pre-opening II||14:00 – 14:30||T2 is the random opening time between 14:25 – 14:30|
|Afternoon Trading Session||14:30 – 16:30||Continuous order matching stops at 16:30 hrs.|
|Pre-close||16:30 – 16:40||T3 is the random closing time between 16:35 – 16:40|
|Off-hour Trading||16:40 – 17:00||Trade Report|
|Market Close||17:00||Market close|
- For more detail of Trading hours, methods, eqities trading visit SET.
- Check detail informatin of holidays of SET visit Thailand Stock Exchange.
- For Bank Holidays In Thailand visit Bank of Thailand.
- For Detail in Thailand Public Holidays visit Thailand Holidays 2013.