Check 2013 Bank Holidays Declared by National Bank of Poland in Poland.
- Bank Holidays for the year 2013 – National Bank of Poland.
- All offices of the National Bank of Poland are closed on all Saturdays and Sundays and for the following holiday.
- Check dates and day of the bank holidays in Poland like New Year’s Day, Twelfth Day, Easter Sunday, Easter Monday, Labour Day, Constitution Day, Whit Sunday, Corpus Christi, Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, All Saint’s Day, Independence Day, Christmas Day, St. Stephen’s Day.
|National Bank of Poland Holidays 2013|
|January||1||Tuesday||New Year’s Day|
|August||15||Thursday||Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary|
|November||1||Friday||All Saint’s Day|
|December||26||Thursday||St. Stephen’s Day|
- All offices of the National Bank of Poland are closed on all Saturdays and Sundays.
- For more detail information visit :National Bank of Poland.
More Poland Holidays
- 2013 Official Public Holidays :
- 2013 School term and holidays :