Check official 2015 Public Holidays of Trinidad and Tobago.
Also check 2015 holidays calendar of Trinidad and Tobago.
Check Holidays dates of New Year’s Day, Spiritual Baptist Liberation Day, Good Friday, Indian Arrival Day, Corpus Christi, Labour Day, Eid-Ul-Fitr, Emancipation Day, Independence Day, Republic Day, Diwali, Christmas and Boxing Day in Trinidad and Tobago.
|Trinidad and Tobago Public Holidays 2015|
|1||January||1||Thursday||New Year’s Day|
|2||March||30||Monday||Spiritual Baptist Liberation Day|
|5||May||30||Saturday||Indian Arrival Day|
- * TBA = To Be Announced Please note the following:
- At the discretion of the Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago, any other date may also be declared a public holiday.
- Good Friday and Easter Monday are observed as public holidays in Trinidad and Tobago. However since they are determined by the Christian calendar, the date for each public holiday varies from year to year.
- The Muslim festival of Eid–ul–Fitr and the Hindu Festival of Divali are observed as public holidays in Trinidad and Tobago. However, since they are determined by the respective Muslim and Hindu religious organisations, the calendar date for each public holiday varies from year to year. These dates are usually announced one to two weeks prior to their observance each year. Divali is usually celebrated in October or November of each year.
- When a public holiday falls on a Sunday, the holiday will be observed on the Monday immediately following. When two public holidays fall on the same day, the following day is also given as a public holiday.
- Most businesses are closed on Carnival Monday and Tuesday, even though these days are not public holidays. Please follow the link in the See Also section for more information on Trinidad and Tobago’s Carnival.
- For more detail information visit : Trinidad and Tobago Government.