Check 2013 Public Holidays Declared by Sikkim Government in India.
- Public Holidays and Restricted Holidays for the year 2013 – declared by the Sikkim Government.
- Government order No: 76/Home/2012
- In exercise of the powers conferred by the Explanation of section 25 of the Negotiable Instruments Act,1881 (26 of 1881) read with Notification No. 12/15/GD-JCA dated 24th April, 1995 of the Ministry of Personnel,Public Grievances and Pensions, Government of India, the Governor of Sikkim is pleased to declare the holidays specified in the Schedule below to be the Public Holidays in the State of Sikkim during the year 2013.
- Check dates and day of the holidays in Sikkim like Republic Day, Holi, Good Friday, Mahaveer Jayanti, Id-ul-Fitr, Independence Day, Raksha Bandhan, Shri Krishnajamashtmi, Mahatma Gandhi Jayanthi, Bakri Id ( Idul Zuha ), Bhai Bij.
Public Holidays –
|Sikkim (India) Public Holidays 2013|
|January||1||Tuesday||New Year Day|
|April||1||Monday||Annual Closing of Bank’s Accounts|
|April||14||Sunday||Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Jayanti|
|September||30||Monday||Half Year Closing of Bank’s Accounts|
|October||2||Wednesday||Mahatma Gandhi Jayanthi|
|November||3||Sunday||Diwali / Naraka chaturdashi|
- All Sundays and secound Saturdays are holidays.
- Labour Day declared as the Restricted Holiday.
- For more detail information visit : Sikkim Government.
- For Bank Holidays in Sikkim Holidays.BanksTracker.com Click Here.