Check 2013 Public Holidays Declared by Philippines Government.
- Public Holidays, Regular Holidays Special Days for the year 2013 – declared by the Philippines Government.
- President of the Philippines, BENIGNO S. AQUINO III, declaring the regular holidays, special (non working) days and special holidays (for all school) for the year 2013.
- Proclamation No. 459, s. 2012
- Check Dates and Day of New Year Day, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Araw ng Kagitingan, May Day, Independence Day, National Heroes Day, Bonifacio Day, Christmas Day, Rizal Day, Black Saturday, Ninoy Aquino Day, All Saints Day, EDSA Revolution Anniversary in the year 2013.
|Regular Holidays 2013|
|January||1||Tuesday||New Year Day|
|April||9||Tuesday||Araw ng Kagitingan|
|August||26||Monday||National Heroes Day|
Philippines Special (Non-Working) Days 2013
|Special (Non-Working) Days 2013|
|August||21||Wednesday||Ninoy Aquino Day|
|November||1||Friday||All Saints Day|
|November||2||Saturday||Additional special (non-working) days|
|December||24||Tuesday||Additional special (non-working) days|
|December||31||Tuesday||Last Day of the Year|
Philippines Special Holiday
|Special Holiday (for all schools) 2013|
|February||25||Monday||EDSA Revolution Anniversary|
- The Proclamations declaring National holidays for the observance of Eid’l Fitr and Eidul Adha shall hereafter be issued after the approximate dates of the Islamic holidays have been determined in accordance with the Islamic calendar (Hijra) or the lunar calendar, or upon Islamic astronomical calculations, whichever is possible or convenient. To this end, the National Commission on Muslim Filipinos (NCMF) shall inform the Office of the President on which day the holiday shall fall.
- For more detail information visit : Philippines Government.
- For Bank Holidays in Philippines Holidays.BanksTracker.com Click Here.