Check Budapest Stock Exchange holidays 2014 in Hungary.
- Check 2014 holidays calender of Budapest Stock Exchange in Hungary.
- Check day and date for holidays like New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Labor Day, Whit Monday, National Day, Christmas in year 2014 for Budapest Stock Exchange (BSE).
- Trading Hours : The normal trading hours for the Budapest Stock Exchange are from 9 am to 5.30 pm (CET) Monday to Friday.
- Holidays : Budapest Stock Exchange (BSE) holiday schedule for year 2014 is listed in the following table.
|Budapest Stock Exchange (Hungary) Holidays 2014|
|January||1||Wednesday||New Year’s Day|
|December||31||Wednesday||New Year’s Eve|
Trading Hours –
|Opening order-collection sub-period*||8.30 – 9.00/9.01|
|Opening sub-period of transactions*||9.00/9.01 – 9.02|
|Free period||9.02 – 17.00|
|Closing order-collection sub-period*||17.00 – 17.05/17.06|
|Closing sub-period of transactions*||17.05/17.06|
|Closing price trading period||17.06 – 17.10|
- The exchange has pre-market sessions from 8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. and normal trading sessions from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on all days of the week except Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays declared by the Exchange in advance.
- * the end of the order-collection sub-period and the beginning of the sub-period of transactions occur simultaneously at random time within the quoted interval.
- The Saturdays (May 10, October 18, December 13) which are declared business day in Hungary shall also be non-trading days in 2014.
- For more detail visit Budapest Stock Exchange.