Check the list of 2013 holidays and Trading Hours for Korea Exchange (KRX).
Quotation Receiving Hours*
|08:00 ~ 15:00||09:00 ~ 15:00|
|07:30 ~ 09:00**||07:30 ~ 09:00**|
|15:00 ~ 18:00||15:10 ~ 18:00|
- * Quotations (refer to as quotes submitted by the Members on behalf of their customers) shall be submitted to the Exchange only during Quotation Receiving Hours.
- ** Pre-hours Closing-price Auction session and A-blox session runs from 07:30 to 08:30.
- For more detail visit – Trading Hours.
Trading holidays 2013
|January||1||Tuesday||New Year’s Day|
|February||11||Monday||Lunar New Year’s Day|
|March||1||Friday||Independence Declaration Day|
|September||18||Wednesday||Korean Thanksgiving Day|
|September||19||Thursday||Korean Thanksgiving Day|
|September||20||Friday||Korean Thanksgiving Day|
|October||3||Thursday||The National Foundation Day of Korea|
|December||31||Tuesday||Non-trading day (New Year’s Eve)|
- For more detail visit – Korean Exchange.
- Trading days in KRX KOSPI markets are from Monday through Friday.