Check the list of 2012 holidays for Singapore Exchange ( SGX).
Trading sessions for the Ready Market
- Mondays to Fridays 9.00 am – 5.00 pm.
- Pre-Open Routine 8.30 am – 9.00 am.
- Pre-Close Routine 5.00 pm – 5.06 pm.
Trading sessions for the Buying-In Market
- Mondays to Fridays 3.00 pm – 5.00 pm.
|January||1*||Sunday||New Year’s Day|
|January||23||Monday||Chinese New Year|
|January||24||Tuesday||Chinese New Year|
|August||19**||Sunday||Hari Raya Puasa|
|October||26||Friday||Hari Raya Haji|
- There is no trading on weekends and public holidays. When a holiday falls on Sunday, the following Monday will be a public holiday.
- * The following public holiday falls on Sunday, the following Monday will be a public holiday;
New Year’s Day – 1 Jan 2012 (2 Jan 2012 – Monday)
Hari Raya Puasa – 19 Aug 2012 (20 Aug 2012- Monday)
- ** The date, 13 November 2012, for Deepavali needs to be checked against the Indian Almanac when it is available. Should there be a change in date, SGX will issue a an announcement to notify the change.
- Trading on the eves of Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year will be from 9.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. The Opening Routine will be from 8.30 a.m. to 9.00 a.m. and the Closing Routine from 12.30 p.m. to 12.36 p.m.
- For more detail visit – Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX)