Check the list of 2013 Holidays and Trading Hours for Singapore Exchange (SGX).
Also find official public holidays and school term and holidays for the year 2013 in Singapore.
There is no trading on weekends and public holidays.
|Singapore Exchange (SGX) Holidays 2013|
|January||1||Tuesday||New Year’s Day|
|February||10||Sunday||Chinese New Year*|
|February||11||Monday||Chinese New Year|
|February||12||Tuesday||Chinese New Year|
|August||8||Thursday||Hari Raya Puasa|
|October||15||Tuesday||Hari Raya Haji|
Trading sessions –
There is no trading on weekends and public holidays. When a holiday falls on Sunday, the following Monday will be a public holiday.
|Ready and Unit Share Market||8:30 – 9:00||9:00 – 17:00||17:00|
|Bond Market||–||9:00 – 17:00||17:00|
|Buying – In Market||–||9:00 – 17:00||17:00|
- * As Chinese New Year falls on Sunday 10 February 2013 and Monday 11 February 2013, the next day, Tuesday 12 February 2013, will be a public holiday.
- ** The following Monday will be a public holiday.
- # subject to change.
- For more detail Visit : Singopore Exchange (SGX).
More Singapore Holidays
- 2013 Official Public Holidays : Singapore Public Holidays 2013
- 2013 Singapore Bank Holidays : Singapore Bank Holidays 2013
- 2013 School term and holidays : Singapore School Holidays 2013