Check Trinidad and Tobago Stock Exchange 2015 Holidays.Also check 2015 holidays calendar and trading hours of Trinidad and Tobago Stock Exchange.
Check holidays dates of New Year’s Day, Carnival Monday, Spiritual Shouter Baptist Liberation Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Indian Arrival Day, Corpus Christi, Labour Day, Emancipation Day, Edi-ul-Fitr, Independence Day, Republic Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Diwali in Trinidad and Tobago Stock Exchange.
|Trinidad and Tobago Stock Exchange Holidays 2015|
|1||January||1||Thursday||New Year’s Day|
|4||March||30||Monday||Spiritual Shouter Baptist Liberation Day|
|7||May||30||Saturday||Indian Arrival Day|
|11||To be announced||–||–||Ed-ul-Fitr|
|16||To be announced||–||–||Diwali|
|Pre-Open||8:00 – 9:30|
|Open||9:30 – 12:00|
|Pre-Close||12:00 – 2:00|
- At the discretion of the Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago, any other date may also be declared a public holiday.
- Good Friday and Easter Monday are observed as public holidays in Trinidad and Tobago. However since they are determined by the Christian calendar, the date for each public holiday varies from year to year.
- The Muslim festival of Ed ul Fitr and the Hindu Festival of Diwali are observed as public holidays in Trinidad and Tobago. However, since they are determined by the respective Muslim and Hindu religious organizations, the calendar date for each public holiday varies from year to year. These dates are usually announced one to two weeks prior to their observance each year. Diwali is usually celebrated in October or November of each year.
- When a public holiday falls on a Sunday, the holiday will be observed on the Monday immediately following. When two public holidays fall on the same day, the following day is also given as a public holiday.
- Most businesses are closed on Carnival Monday and Tuesday, even though these days are not public holidays.
- For more detail information visit : Trinidad and Tobago Stock Exchange