Check 2014 Public Holidays and National Holidays Declared by Government of Malta.
- Public Holidays for the year 2014 declared by the Government of Malta.
- Check Malta Public Holidays Calendar 2014.
- Public Holidays in Malta are regulated in terms of the National Holidays and Other Public Holidays Act (Chapter 252) of the Laws of Malta.
- Check dates and day of the bank holidays in Malta like New Year’s Day, Feast of St. Paul’s Shipwreck, Feast of St. Joseph, Freedom Day, Good Friday, Workers’ Day, Independence Day, Feast of the Immaculate Conception, Republic Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day.
|Malta Public Holidays 2014|
|1||January||1||Wednesday||New Year’s Day*|
|2||February||10||Monday||Feast of St. Paul’s Shipwreck|
|3||March||19||Wednesday||Feast of St. Joseph|
|8||June||29||Sunday||Feast of St. Peter and St. Paul|
|9||August||15||Friday||Feast of the Assumption|
|10||September||8||Monday||Feast of Our Lady of Victories*|
|12||December||8||Monday||Feast of the Immaculate Conception|
- * National Holidays
- For more detail information and restricted holidays visit : Government of Malta.