Check 2012 National Public Holidays list declared by the Australian Government.
Public holiday information for employers and employees.
The following days are public holidays under the National Employment Standards:
- i. 1 January (New Year’s Day)
- ii. 26 January (Australia Day)
- iii. Good Friday
- iv. Easter Monday
- v. 25 April (Anzac Day)
- vi. Queen’s birthday holiday
- vii. 25 December (Christmas Day)
- viii. 26 December (Boxing Day)
- These days may be substituted for another day under state or territory law, by agreement under the terms of an award or agreement, or between an employer and an award / agreement free employee.
- Additional public holidays can also be provided under state or territory law.
- Select a state to view a list of public holidays declared by the Government –
- For more detail visit : Australian Government.