Check the list of 2013 holidays for Bolsas y Mercados Espanoles (BME) Spain.
- BME, which comprises, among other entities, the four Spanish Stock Exchanges, the Spanish Futures and Options Market (MEFF) and the Corporate Debt Market (AIAF), has decided that the BME markets will be closed the following days:
- Find Bank Holidays, Public Holidays, School Holidays in Spain.
|Bolsas y Mercados Espanoles (BME) Holidays 2013|
|January||1||Tuesday||New Year Day|
Trading hours –
|Opening Auction||8:30 – 9:00|
|Open Session||9:00 – 17:35|
|Block Trading||9.00 to 17:30|
|special operations||17:35 to 20:00|
- Securities Market is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays as specified above.
- On 24 and 31 December the BME markets will trade until 14:00 hrs CET.
- For more detail Visit : BME Holidays.