Check the list of 2013 holidays and trading hours for Budapest Stock Exchange, Hungary.
- Find Dates of Budapest Stock Exchange Holidays in 2013.
- Check trading hours in cash market, derivatives market, commodities market in Budapest Stock Exchange.
- Also find public holidays, bank holidays, school holidays 2013 in Hungary.
|Budapest Stock Exchange Holidays 2013|
|November||1||Friday||All Saints’ Day|
|December||31||Tuesday||New Year’s Eve|
Trading Hours –
|Cash Market Trading hours|
|Opening order-collection sub-period*||8.30 – 9.00/9.01|
|Opening sub-period of transactions*||9.00/9.01 – 9.02|
|Free period||8.30 – 9.00/9.02|
|Closing order-collection sub-period*||9.00/9.01 – 9.03|
|Closing sub-period of transactions*||8.30 – 9.00/9.03|
|Closing price trading period||9.00/9.01 – 9.04|
- Market is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays as specified above.
- The following Saturdays which are declared business day in Hungary shall also be non-trading days in 2013: August 24., December 7., December 21.
- * the end of the order-collection sub-period and the beginning of the sub-period of transactions occur simultaneously at random time within the quoted interval.
- For more detail in holidays and trading hours visit : Budapest Stock Exchange.