Borsa Italiana Stock Exchange also know as Milan Stock Exchange.
Check the list of 2013 holidays for Milan Stock Exchange (Italy).
Trading Hours : The exchange has pre-market sessions from 8 am to 9 am. The normal trading hours for the Milan Stock Exchange are from 9 am to 5.30 pm. Post-market sessions from 6 pm to 8.30 pm on all days of the week except Saturday and Sunday.
- Opening auction………8.00 am – 9.00 am.
- Continuous trading……9.00 am – 17.25 am.
- Closing auction……..17.25 pm – 17.30 pm.
Holidays : Milan Stock Exchange (Italy) holiday schedule for year 2013 is listed in the following table.
|Milan Stock Exchange (Italy) Holidays 2013|
|January||1||Tuesday||New Year’s Day|
|December||31||Tuesday||New Year’s Eve|
- There is no trading on weekends and public holidays.
- The Borsa Italiana S.p.A., based in Milan, is Italy’s main stock exchange.It is also know as the Milan Stock Exchange.
- For more detail visit – Milan Stock Exchange.